What is the Big Dam River Run?
On June 3rd, 2017, motorcycle riders from all over Omaha and surrounding areas will participate in a charity ride for individuals of all ages who face cognitive & development challenges.
The motorcycle ride will start in Omaha and ride 168 miles (3 hours) up to Gavins Point Dam.
**NEW FOR THIS YEAR** The Lewis and Clark Visitors Center in Crofton Nebraska overlooking Gavins Point dam is where we will meet and have lunch and a raffle. The Overlook Shelter is where we will meet.
55245 Hwy 121
See Map of the Ride See the Ride Schedule
Taylor Marie Webb was born 8-4-11 in Omaha, NE. and has down syndrome. The strong love the Webb family has for this gentle little girl has inspired them to start an annual benefit ride in support of all special needs people.
See Taylor in our Photo Gallery
Donations are all for a great cause, and will go to the Madonna School for a wish list of necessities to improve the school.
All riders will pay an entry fee that will be applied to the overall donation.
where your donations are going
I want to help sponsor this eventHow can I help?
Proceeds Go to: Omaha Madonna School for Exceptional Children
The Madonna School is nearly ready to begin an addition to their school. This years funds raised by The Big Dam River Run will go to upgrading learning technologies and classroom materials.
Upgrading learning technologies & classroom materials.
Registration & Schedule
Registration $20 for Riders & $10 for Passengers
- All proceeds go Omaha Madonna School For Exceptional Children
- Breakfast will be breakfast burritos and coffee or OJ for $5.00 served up hot and ready by The Blue Knights Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club.
- Includes lunch sponsored by Arbys and they are catering in items off their market fresh
menu for all riders who pre register.
Online Registration required for all riders eating lunch and want join in raffle. Register Now
- **JUST A REMINDER** - Lunch and raffle at the scenic overlook shelter next to the Lewis and Clark Visitors Center at 130pm, overlooking Gavins Point Dam. Crofton Nebraska 55245 Highway 121.
- Registration Begins @ 7am at Omaha Madonna School for Exceptional Children. Located at 6402 N. 71st Plaza Omaha Ne, 68104
- Last bike out at 9am from Omaha
- Sioux City and surrounding area riders will register at the Jackson express from 10am until 11:45am
- Omaha Riders will join the Siuox City riders at the Jackson Express where Taylor Nelson and family will have beverages and a nice area to relax for about an hour. We'll join the Sioux City riders and then head to the dam.
(REMEMBER: Ride at your own pace.)
- Lunch and raffle @ Gavin's Point Dam at 1:30pm See Map of the Ride
Join the Ride or Become a Big Dam Sponsor
Mitch Webb II 402-306-4880
Mitch Webb Sr. 402-210-3532
If you'd like to help sponsor this event, your awesome!
Fill out form or give us a call at 402-306-4880 (or 402-210-3532) and we can go over the details.
Big Dam Sponsors
Madonna School and Workshop serve individuals of all ages who face cognitive and developmental challenges. But more than that, the educational, vocational and employment services we provide don’t just impact individuals – they affect whole families.
The BLUE KNIGHTS® is a non-profit fraternal organization and is the oldest and largest law enforcement motorcycle club in the world.
United Parcel Service of North America, Inc., typically referred to and branded as UPS, is one of the largest shipment and logistics companies in the world.
- Website Strategy and Design
- Business and Consumers Lead Lists
- Creative/Graphic Design Services
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Advertising (Print / Traditional)
- Media Buying, Analysis and Tracking
As a locally owned and operated bank in the heart of Omaha, NE, we offer an extraordinary banking experience - a personal connection to your unique needs, your dreams and even your community. Banking your way - Access Bank.
We can build your dream deck and stay within your budget!
Star City Motor Sports, Inc. is the leading Motorcycle, ATV, Side x Side, Dirt Bike, Scooter, PWC, and Trailer dealer in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Nebraska Motorcycle Parts sells parts/accessories/apparel for all types of riders and bikes. Harley Davidson, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Triumph, etc. Street bikes, dirt bikes, & ATV's
Big thanks to Jackson Express for Sponsoring the Big Dam River Run!
Holstein's Harley-Davidson is a family-owned and operated dealership serving the Omaha and Council Bluffs area since 1976.
Arby's sandwich shops are known for slow roasted roast beef, turkey, and premium Angus beef sandwiches, sliced fresh every day.